Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Dr. Ahmed Salami,
I apologize for the late response, and apologize for not pursuing matters to receive the money.
Yes, the money is mine and you are just a custodian. You need to be honest enough as the Auditor-General of the Federation to make sure the money reaches me, because the file has my name on it. In fact, if I don't get the money soon I'll come down to kick your ass.
You wrote, "The truth about this is that the file here on my desk depicts clearly that you did not do anything here to deserve any payment from Nigeria."
This is outrageous! I have worked so hard to get the payment from Nigeria...now, suddenly you come along and start throwing accusations. I cannot take it.
Stop drooling over my money, you shameless Auditor-General of the Federation, and send the check to me--NOW!
The file that has my name on it should also have my mailing address. Please confirm. In case you need to know my address, do let me know, you low-life Auditor-General.
In short, don't even think about cheating me. It is my money and it better be here soon.
Enough,
Cemendtaur

===The above is in response to the following email message=========

From: Dr. Ahmed Salami
To:
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 3:25 AM
Subject: Comfirm Receipt




Hello,

I contacted you because there is a payment file is among other foreign
payment files here in my office for final approval that bears your name. I
do not know if you still have the interest of receiving this money any
longer following what I have seen so far.

The truth about this is that the file here on my desk depicts clearly that
you did not do anything here to deserve any payment from Nigeria.

May be your friends who introduced you to this transaction at the first
time did not give you the correct information of this payment because they
did not have it. I do not want to go into much detail.

I am the Auditor-General of the federation that has the yam and the knife
on this issue at the moment, I know what to do and how to program this
payment in order to make it finally successful this time, but you must be
very sincere and agree to my points and conditions.

If you are ready to cooperate with me, I will normalize all issues in your
file here and I will channel this payment to you in a very sure way.
Get back to me.


Thanks
Dr. Ahmed Salami
Auditor-General of the Federation

No comments: