Monday, September 15, 2008




Sad but Untrue

The forwarded email message reads:

Hi, my name is Amirtha

I am 7-years old, and I have severe lung cancer ... I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.

The Make A Wish Foundation has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on.

For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around.Have a Heart, please send this.

Please, if you are a kind person, send this on. PLEASE HIT FORWARD BUTTON NOT REPLY BUTTON.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,

=======================================

A sad story, a stolen picture of a young innocent face, a recognizable charity's name used in the message, and thousands of people get easily fooled into forwarding this spam. Please don't.

No comments: